Monday, January 17, 2011

Home Remedies and Supplements/Midol

   One supplement or pain reducer is Midol.  Midol is widely known to ease cramps and bloating.  One other effect not advertised is the ease of  headaches and the energy you get from (1) MIdol.  Midol is a excellent choice for energy if used as directed. In no way should you use this specifically for energy, but from my personal use of the product I find that it relieves soar muscles, headaches, and gives me energy that I would put up against any energy drink on the market, and Midol is much more affordable and no bad feeling afterwords.  Plus I would say it is way less detrimental to your health to take one or two midol a day than one or two energy drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback and opinions of topics.