Monday, January 17, 2011

Saving Money as a Smoker

    We all know that smoking is horrible for us.  We do it anyway.  Well if we are going to do it anyway then why not put money back in your pocket in a big way.  I am talking about making you own cigarettes. Not like in the old days when you had to roll your own with no filter.  I am talking about buying premade cigarette tubes with filters.  The box of 200 tubes cost about $2.50 that covers a cartons worth.  Now you must buy a sliding machine. Cost about $3.00.  You only have to buy that once.  Then you can buy a range of tobaccos.  They have everything from full flavor to light tobacco.  If you buy the big bag it costs about $15.00.  The big bag of tobacco will roll about 3 cartons worth.  They also offer a smaller bag that is half the price and will roll about 2 cartons.  I have found it takes about 10 minutes to roll a pack of cigarettes.  I usually do it when I am watching t.v.  With a carton of cigarettes costing almost $50 bucks I have saved several hundreds of dollars over the past 3 months.  The best part is you do not have to sacrifice quality.  The rolled cigarettes that I have given to my friends converted them immediately.  Then I told them how much money they would save.  Just trying to put a few bucks back in your pocket.  P.S. It is also a way for you to control how much you smoke for people trying to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback and opinions of topics.