Monday, January 17, 2011

Saving money on purchases

   I have done a little research and you the consumer can save a lot of money shopping online.  I have found some great deals like this kindle.  If you go and buy this at the store you will about $180 after taxes.  If you buy it here you will save about $35 dollars and never have to leave your house.  There are some other great deals like these;Sigh No More a great source for music at a great price, and Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blu-ray]. This Star Wars set is over $170 bucks at local retail stores.  It lists here for $89.99.  What a steal.  These are just a couple of smart shopping items I have found. 
You can follow me on twitter or blog for more great deals.  They are hard to find but from time to time I come up on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback and opinions of topics.