Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Social Buy Spot

    This is a new adventure I am starting out on.  I have always had a lot of ideas about clothing and gift design.  This is just a way for me to explore that avenue.  I have designed a line of clothing and small gifts.  Please check it all out and give me some feedback.  All clothing is 100% cotton and washing machine friendly.  We also are offering designer mugs and stickers. You can see it all at The Social Buy Spot .  We have designed some really cool slogans that are catching on quickly.  We may even get lucky enough to have a trend,  That would be so cool.  Thanks for checking it out.      Mug
Hooded Sweatshirt
     Nuckle Kidz is a brand that I have worked hard on and am just getting launched to the public.  We have all kinds of gifts and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback and opinions of topics.